Ericka Symonette aka "Sym"
- From: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Other job: High School Fashion Marketing Teacher
- Graduated from: Howard University (BBA - Marketing); Regent University (Master of Education degree)
- Loves to: SHOP, dance, listen to 90s music, teach, read, watch TV/movies in bed, spend time with family and friends, make people laugh, help women feel good about themselves, travel, and eat good food!
- Fashion Icons: Rachel Roy and Diane von Furstenberg
- Favorite Store: Pulchritude of course!
- Must-have Fashion Items: At least one awesome jacket/blazer, nude pump, statement necklace, jeans that make you feel sexy, LBD (little black dress), red lipstick
- Fashion Advice: "The only way to achieve great style is to start with you and end with you...the minute you start trying to dress like someone else, you deny who you are. If you compare...you'll despair! As you get older you don't want to be trendy. You want to be relevant." (Stacy London)
Kelly aka "Kelly Ro"
- From: Northern VA
- Currently: College Sophomore
- Loves to: Go to church, shop, blog, style, attend fashion events
- Fashion Icons: Everyone! Everyone gives some kind of inspiration to me.
- Favorites Stores: H&M and Target...I love them because I find the greatest deals in the world!
- Must-have Fashion Items: ACCESSORIES! All kinds! I think everyone should have a statement of each...handbag, jewelry, and AMAZING shoes! All of these are a must!
- Dream Job: Still searching....
Favorite Quote: "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." (Rachel Zoe)